Whether you’re taken or single as a pringle this month of Valentine, there are plenty of events around Memphis that can help you feel the love.
- Friday, February 2nd – Sweet Street – 5 pm to 8 pm
Head to Broad Ave. to sample sweets while you shop! $5 punch cards are available so you won’t miss any. Once you’ve tried them all, you get entered into a drawing to win a prize basket.
- Participating Shops:
- Wiseacre Brewing Company
- City & State
- Falling Into Place
- Broadway Pizza Memphis
- Merchants on Broad
- T Clifton Art
- Paggios Salon
- Bingham & Broad
- Mbabazi House of Style
- Pedaltown Bicycle Company
- Holmes Woodwork
- Five in One Social Club
- Choate’s Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing, & Duct Cleaning
- Everbloom Designs
- Saturday, February 3rd – Cookie Decorating Class – 3 pm to 5 pm
Looking to learn how to design immaculate cookies? Head out to the Munford Parks and Rec Center! Each ticket gets you the half dozen cookies, a goodie bag, light snack, and the chance to win a dozen decorated cookies to take home with you.
- Friday, February 9th – Bitter Ball: Memphis’s Valentine’s Day Redemption Party – 8 pm to 5 am
Single? Head out to Tin Roof for a wild party, complete with a photo-booth and musical guests TBA, with 1000 other singles from around Memphis.
- Friday, February 9th – Sweet LaLa’s Pop-up Shop – 11 am to 1 am
Enjoy lots of sweet treats and cute items. They’ll make great gifts for yourself and your significant other!
- Saturday, February 10th – Love On The Rocks: A Walking Tour of Elmwood – 10:30am to 2pm
Everyone enjoys a good love story, don’t they? Take a tour of the cemetery learn about those who have loved and lost. This tour is a great gift for the Valentine in your life. The tour begins at the Elmwood Cottage. This walking tour takes place outdoors, so dress appropriately and be prepared to learn about the history of Memphis in a totally entertaining way. Registration is $20 per person. Adults only, please! 18 and over.
- Saturday, February 10th – Louder than Bombs Valentines Show – 10 pm to 1 am
Louder than Bombs is set to perform at Bar DKDC. Singles and couples are both welcome to enjoy the show!
- Saturday, February 10th – 6th Annual Heartbreak Hotel – 7 pm to 9 pm
Need a date for Valentines Day? Well here is your chance to bid for one! Each person will start off at $25 and higher bids can be placed in $5 increments. If you would like to bid anonymously, you can send a direct message to Mid-South Pride and they will post your bid to the picture. All proceeds will benefit Mid-South Pride.
- Saturday, February 10th- Galentine’s Day Party – 11am to 4pm
Show yourself some love this Galentine’s Day by sipping on a rosé cocktail while you shop Paper & Clay + Question the Answer. They will have yummy treats (it’s Brit’s birthday, too!), a giveaway & something for each and every one of your Valentines (most importantly, yourself)! We will also be here to help you make a wishlist to pass on to *your* special someone if you’d like.
- Saturday, February 10th – Whiskey, Wine, and Chocolates – 7 pm to 10 pm
Chocolatier Phillip Ashley creates an array of designer chocolates and confections for you to pair with select whiskey, wines, and cocktails.
- Saturday, February 10th – Valentines Dinner and Music Cruise – 5:30 pm
Enjoy some romance with your Valentine aboard the Memphis Riverboats! Cruise includes 2 hours on the Mighty Mississippi, music from their House Jazz Band and a buffet consisting of beef brisket, green beans, mashed potatoes, salad, rolls, and dessert.
- Saturday, February 10th – GRB’s Valentine’s Market – 12 pm to 4 pm
Stop by Ghost River Brewing’s tap room on the Saturday before Valentine’s Day to enjoy a drink while shopping for great local items that’ll make the perfect gift for your sweetheart.
- Saturday, February 10th – Memphis Fairy-tale Ball – 9 am to 7 pm
The Memphis Cook Convention Center will be hosting a magical ball for the kids across the city! They’ll be able to dance with Cinderella, read with Rapunzel, share sweet treats with Tinkerbell, and create a tiara with Elena.
- Saturday, February 10th – Memphis Art Pop-up – 10 am to 4 pm
Shop local ceramics, art, and meet the artists of the Art Factory!
- Saturday, February 10th – Partners Ring Workshop – 12 pm to 4 pm
Learn to make a textured sterling silver ring with a partner in just one class. In celebration of Valentine’s Day, you and your loved one will texture, solder, form, and finish silver rings for each other. No experience is necessary and all materials are provided.
- Saturday, February 10th – Valentine’s Day Pop-Up Shop – 10 am to 6 pm
Everbloom Designs is hosting a Valentine Pop-Up shop with special arrangements and treats available all day.
- Saturday, February 10th – 6th Annual Chocolate Tour – 10 am to 4 pm
Visit the Historical Covington Square for the annual chocolate tour with over 20 stops filled with great items and tasty treats.
- Sunday, February 11th – Champagne Sunday – 12 pm to 2 pm
If you visit the Metal Museum on the 11th, you’ll enjoy tasty treats while you shop through their store filled with one-of-a-kind, Memphis made items that’ll impress your loved one on the big day.
- Wednesday, February 14th – Valentine’s Day Dinner @ Celtic Crossing – 5 pm to 10 pm
Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Celtic Crossing with a special three course dinner, including a gift of Irish Butler’s Heart Chocolates.
- Wednesday, February 14th – Single’s Mingle @ Two Rivers – 6 pm to 8 pm
If you’re blue because of being single on Valentine’s Day, don’t fret! Two Rivers bookstore is hosting a singles event filled with refreshments, games, trivia, and plenty of singles with which to mingle.
- Wednesday, February 14th – LGBTQ Speed Dating – 6 pm to 8 pm
A singles speed dating event that is open to all letters of the identity spectrum! The event will be held at First Congregational Church.
- Wednesday, February 14 – Kouple’s Karaoke – 7pm to 10pm
Sing the night away with your loved one. Enjoy food, prizes, and more.
- Wednesday, February 14th – Memphis Grizzlies vs. OKC Thunder – 7 pm
Looking to shake up your Valentine’s Day tradition? Head to one of the Grizzlies marquee match-ups versus the OKC Thunder. In this rivalry, the teams usually exude the complete opposite of love so be sure to head to the Forum to catch the action.
- Wednesday, February 14th – Red Carpet Experience at The Pink Palace – 7 pm to 12 am
Couples and singles are invited to an all-black attire soiree’ Valentine’s evening for a night filled with comedy, music, a great dinner, and unlimited cocktails in an adult atmosphere. Tickets are available now.
- Wednesday, February 14th – Black Love Live – 7 pm to 10 pm
Celebrate the day of love with a concert featuring games, prizes, and live entertainment from Carla Barnes, Bird Williams, Lil Rounds, and Courtney Little.
- Wednesday, February 14th – Kouple’s Karaoke – 7 pm to 10 pm
Contestants will have a chance to win prizes as well so be sure to bring your A-game.
- Wednesday, February 14th – Romantic Comedy Trivia – 7 pm to 9 pm
You can’t have Valentines day without some classic romantic comedies! So celebrate the day of love by testing your knowledge and playing Romantic Comedy Movie Trivia at one of these three locations in the Memphis area on Valentine’s Day (you must RSVP in order to participate):
- Wednesday, February 14th – Big Gigantic – 7 pm
Daisyland Presents Big Gigantic on the Got The Love Tour with support from Shallou. If you’re searching for a concert this Valentine’s Day, look no further.
- Wednesday, February 14th – Valentine’s Day for the Kids – 5 pm to 8 pm
Head to the Trolley Stop Market and celebrate Valentine’s Day with the whole family! They’ll have heart shaped pizzas, kids crafts, cupcake and cookie decorating, door prizes every 30 minutes, and will be showing a family friendly movie that night.
- Wednesday, February 14th – Date Night at the Luxx – 6 pm to 11 pm
Get away from the traditional restaurant and enjoy a unique valentines dinning experience. Event photos, bottle service, 4 course meal, flowers, and live entertainment. Limited to 25 couples.
- Saturday, February 17th – You Look Like A Comedy Show: Couples – 9 pm to 11:30 pm
The “You Look Like” comedy show returns, but with a twist. Performers will now be competing against their significant others! The P&H Cafe will host.
- Saturday, February 17 – A “Sweetheart” Underground Experience – 7pm to 11pm
Paradox Underground is an exclusive dining club, a sort of culinary speakeasy in Memphis that offers dining experiences of a lifetime. For just one night they transform a seemingly obscure location in the city into a unique event venue where Chef Jimmy Gentry along with his Paradox team, serve five masterfully created courses that are paired with the perfect libations, an all around experience sure to excite all the senses. The menu and location of each event remain undisclosed until 48 hours prior to the dinner, ticket holders will then receive an email or text revealing all the final details.
Wednesday, February 14 Dinner Options:
- Sweet Potato Baby – Ticketed dinner
- eighty3 – Reservations required
- Chez Philippe at The Peabody – Reservations required
- Capriccio Grill at The Peabody – Reservations required
- Wiseacre – Dessert only
- Overton Square – Various
- Celtic Crossing – Reservations suggested
- Char – Reservations required
- Felicia Suzanne’s – Reservations required
- Lookout at the Pyramid – Reservations required
- Flying Saucer – Strawberry flights
- HM Dessert Lounge – Ticketed dinner
- Saturday, February 17th – Poetry, Love & Hip-Hop: Valentine’s Day Edition – 6 pm to 9 pm
Join Rumba Room Memphis for a night of Hip-Hop, Poetry, and Comedy fusion. Artists will also answer questions about love before taking the mic. Whether you’re single or taken, it’ll be a great night all-around.